- PremiumGreg RothMay 20, 2020 @ 4:49 pm
I have purchased the premium add on and have activated it on my website, however, when I click on any of the premium functions from the menu, I get a message telling me that “This feature is part of the Premium Add-on”. I am then told to active my license, which is showing already active.
Any suggestions?Moove AgencyMay 20, 2020 @ 6:17 pm
Thanks for your email and for using our plugins.
Can you please check your plugins in your WordPress Admin area – do you see the following plugin listed: GDPR Cookie Compliance – Premium Add-On?
1. If the plugin is on the list, but it’s not activated, please click to “Activate” button
2. Or if you can’t find the plugin, then please try:
a) Deactivate the licence key on the “Licence Manager” tab
b) Paste the licence key again and activate again
Does this solve your problem?PremiumGreg RothMay 20, 2020 @ 8:35 pm
In the plugins admin area, I can see GDPR Cookie Compliance. It is activated.
When I deactivate it and reactivate it, I’m being prompted for Hostname, FTP user and FTP password. I am not running an FTP server on this platform. Is this the problem? And if so, is there a manual install option for the premium add on?Moove AgencyMay 21, 2020 @ 6:54 am
In that case, you need to follow these steps:
1) Delete the premium add-on plugin from your CMS completely
2) Update the GDPR free plugin to the latest version
3) Deactivate the licence key on the “Licence Manager” tab
4) Paste the licence key again and activate again > this will force automatic download of the latest version of the premium add-on
Does this solve your problem?
ThanksAuthorPostsViewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)Privacy Overview
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)