- pixelheadsFebruary 04, 2020 @ 11:14 am
We bought the premium plugin “GDPR Cookie Compliance”.
For the second time we noticed a bug that ALL fields within the plugin have value “1”.
See screenshot of PHPMyAdmin: https://pixelheads.d.pr/hUhfcR
Screenshot of cookiebar on a website: https://pixelheads.d.pr/HDgH3T
We’re currently using these versions: https://pixelheads.d.pr/MDWz45
We have added all the content last week and didn’t update afterwards.
Can you please let us know if you have any experience with this bug and how to prevent it?
Looking forward to your response.
JustinMoove AgencyFebruary 04, 2020 @ 11:21 am
Thanks for using our plugins.
The premium add-on you are using is outdated, to get the latest version, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to plugins in your CMS, and remove the GDPR Cookie Compliance – Premium Add-on plugin
2. In GDPR Cookie Compliance settings page find the Licence manager tab. If you have an activated licence key, deactivate the key and re-activate the key. By this you will get the latest add-on
3. Regarding the settings, in the GDPR Cookie Compliance -> General Settings you can find a “Reset Settings” button. This will remove all the GDPR related entries from the database table, after this point you have to setup the plugin again.
Hope this helps.pixelheadsFebruary 04, 2020 @ 1:22 pm
It seems I can’t find my license key anywhere.
I have sent an email with my receipt.
Thanks in advance.
JustinpixelheadsFebruary 05, 2020 @ 12:45 pm
Thanks I have received the license key.
Though, it seems it doesn’t updated to the latest version. There is also no notice I can update the plugin.
Current versions: https://pixelheads.d.pr/MDWz45
Here the notice that the license key is correctly entered: https://pixelheads.d.pr/lyCgF2Moove AgencyFebruary 05, 2020 @ 1:18 pm
It seems there is a problem with the automatic updater in your version of the premium plugin.
These are the steps to fix problem:
1) Deactivate the licence key.
2) Remove the premium add-on from CMS > plugins manually (ie. delete it completely). Don’t worry, your settings will be still saved in the database.
3) Insert your licence key to GDPR Cookie Compliance Plugin (the free version) and Activate it in the Licence Manager tab, and you’ll get the latest premium version downloaded automatically.
Hope this helps.
IlonaAuthorPostsViewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)Privacy Overview
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)